Sunday, April 11, 2010

Couch Potato Day

Well the title says it all.  I have done basically nothing all day unless you count drinking cranberry juice and going pee.  Yes you guessed it... UTI I hate them.  I'm not sure if it's meds from head cold and bronchitis or what but this is the same thing that happened when I got sick with this in January.  I had such a good week and even did good at the MS walk being sick and all.  I still have this stupid bronchitis and wish it would go away.  I want to move forward.
I have  been sleepy and just overall not feeling well most of the day.  I decided to take a day off and just chill, but problem with that is I get hungry faster, or at least it seems like it.  With all the juice I've been pushing today I don't even want to see the calories.... ohhh well.  I will fight back tomorrow.  Well since it was a quiet day and nothing eventful to report I will leave you with yesterdays numbers.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/10/2010: 3332 calories burned, 9407 steps, 1hr 9 min moderate exercise and 8 min vigorous exercise

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! You are doing so good. It sounds like your keeping busy and still making those great choices. I am still mind boggled on your numbers and still trying to catch you. Im still trying to burn 3000 cal a day and walk 10,000 steps. that is my goal this week. wish me luck I'll keep you posted.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky find your favorite upbeat music and plug in the ear buds and go...I find that the more upbeat, fast paced music the faster I walk or move on the machines. When I was at the MS walk I didn't have anyone to talk to so I just plugged in a went...walk and shake to the beat of the music. They people behind me probably didn't care for the show but ohh well...lol You are doing Great Becky I think the number of calories set to be burned are based partly on your weight and from the sounds of it I probably weight quite a bit more than you do. Go at your pace hun.

    ReplyDelete