Sunday, April 25, 2010

Plugging along

Okay so I guess I lied.  I had good intentions of going to the gym and getting some exercise in.  I had a horrible time trying to go to sleep last night.  I was still awake at 1:30am and the awake again at 6:30am.  Every time I laid my head on that pillow my brain started spinning and thoughts turned to Sasha and worrying about her and what all my son and rest of the family are facing this next week.
I was up and ready for church early this morning and stress in the house is very apparent and affecting all of us.  Once I was at church my youngest boy started running a fever and not feeling well.  We ended up leaving early and going home.  After a late lunch my head and eyes were aching terribly and all I wanted to do was take a nap.  I laid down and was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.  Boy did i need that.
Then this evening I get online to find that Sasha's mom deleted me from facebook to further keep me from info on Sasha.  It seems that at every turn things are crumbling around me.  I have got to fight through this but its really hard for me right now.
Since I spent most of my afternoon sleeping I didn't get to the gym and have no exercise equipment here at home... I need my own treadmill.  Back to work tomorrow and then headed for the hospital on Tuesday.   I am looking forward to work and routine tomorrow.... I need to focus on something other than my troubles.
I am so sorry that this blog has become such a depressing thing to read and that I really don't have any success to report right now.  Hopefully soon my life will calm down and I can catch a second wind. Until then I will just plug along and do what I can when I can. 

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/24/2010: 2586 calories burned, 1705 steps, 1 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment